Spring in Japan can only mean one thing: Sakura!
Sakura is the Japanese word for cherry blossom, they are a symbolic flower of the spring, a time of renewal, and the fleeting nature of life. Their life is very short. After their beauty peaks around two weeks, the blossoms start to fall.
- Polyester-Cotton Blend, Bio-Washed Fabric
- Printed art on front, back, and on the arm
- Printed art down the right sleeve
- Elastic and toggle at base & hood
Wash & Care:
- Do not iron directly on the print
- Always turn your garment INSIDE OUT before washing & drying to prevent fading
- Hand/Machine wash with COLD water
- Wash with similar clothes
- Dry on a flat surface as hanging may cause measurement variations